Chief Executive and Managing Director, United Talent Agency
Jeremy Zimmer is a founding partner, chief executive, and managing director of UTA, as well as a key architect of its growth into one of the industry’s leading entertainment firms. In addition to talent representation, UTA provides corporate consulting, venture funding, and strategic advisory services to companies ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies. UTA operates the brand strategy agency UTA Brand Studio and owns broadcast news agency Bienstock. UTA founded and co-owns leading integrated marketing firm United Entertainment Group, which focuses on branded entertainment for major consumer brands.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Jeremy Zimmer
- UTA Fine Arts Founder Josh Roth, 40
- Some Agencies Play Part Of Fine Arts Middleman
- UTA Launches Content Partnership
- UTA Sells Minority Stake to Two International Investors
- Casey Wasserman
- UTA Bolsters Music Biz with Agency Acquisition
- United Talent Agency Acquires Greater Talent Network