Hemi (Nehemia) Zucker
Chief Executive, J2 Global Inc.
Hemi Zucker is chief executive of J2 Global and is responsible for all of the internet service and media company’s operations and internal matters. He joined the co-founders of J2 Global in 1996, and served as the company’s chief marketing officer until May 2003. He has also served as chief financial officer and chief operating officer. Prior to joining J2 Global, Hemi spent 16 years working in finance and operations at various divisions of Motorola Inc.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- J2 Global’s Hemi Zucker to Step Down, Lead VC Firm
- J2 Names Zucker CEO
- Internet Executive Eyes New Venture
- Ziff Davis Agrees to Buy Mashable for $50 Million
- J2 Global Makes Eight Acquisitions in One Month
- J2 Buys Nine Companies, Spends $265 Million on Purchases This Year
- Fax-Based Strategy
- J2 Global Acquires Firstway Digital Limited