Hemi (Nehemia) Zucker
Chief Executive, J2 Global Inc.
Hemi Zucker is chief executive of J2 Global and is responsible for all of the internet service and media company’s operations and internal matters. He joined the co-founders of J2 Global in 1996, and served as the company’s chief marketing officer until May 2003. He has also served as chief financial officer and chief operating officer. Prior to joining J2 Global, Hemi spent 16 years working in finance and operations at various divisions of Motorola Inc.
You May Also Like
- J2 Names Zucker CEO
- J2 Global’s Hemi Zucker to Step Down, Lead VC Firm
- Internet Executive Eyes New Venture
- J2 Global Makes Acquisition
- J2 Global Makes Eight Acquisitions in One Month
- J2 Global Makes Digital Media Acquisition
- J2 Global’s Carbonite Bid Rejected, Separately Announces Exec Death
- J2 Global Acquires Firstway Digital Limited