Founding Principal, Crossroads Capital Group
Greg Brakovich is a founding principal of Crossroads Capital Group. He is responsible for sourcing and structuring wholesale distribution partnerships third-party investment management companies. Prior to Crossroads, Brakovich was the founder and chief executive of KBS Capital Markets Group, and led the organization to a 12 percent market share, raising more than $2 billion within three years of its formation. Brakovich specializes in building and managing third-party distribution organizations and is credited with founding three of the premier distribution franchises in the financial services industry: Fidelity Advisors, AXA Distributors, and MetLife Investors. He is a trustee of USC.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Fundraiser Has Money for Home in Hollywood
- Investment Firm Looks North to Tap Into Tech
- Anthony Pritzker
- The Money Book: Jonathan Rosenthal
- LA 500: Paul N. Keller
- San Gabriel Valley: Quarter Sees Activity Increase From Smaller Properties, Owner-Users
- The Money Book: Scooter Braun