Alec E. Gores
Chairman and Chief Executive, Gores Group
Alec E. Gores founded Gores Group in 1987 as a global investment firm focused on acquiring controlling interests in mature and growing businesses that can benefit from the firm’s operating experience and flexible capital base. Under his leadership, Gores Group has continued to acquire businesses in need of operational and financial resources. Since its founding, the company has acquired more than 80 businesses. Its portfolio includes more than 20 active companies worldwide with combined annual revenue of more than $7 billion.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Alec E. Gores
- Private Equity Firms Platinum, Gores Group, Sell Data Blue to Court Square Capital Partners
- The 50 Wealthiest Angelenos: Alec Gores - #19
- Gores Metropoulos Files for $375 Million IPO
- Platinum Equity, Gores Group Sell IT Company
- ALEC GORES
- The Money Book: Alec E. Gores
- Wealthiest Angelenos: Alec Gores - #23