Thomas E. Jackiewicz
Senior Vice President and Chief Executive, Keck Medicine of USC
Thomas E. “Tom” Jackiewicz, senior vice president and chief executive of Keck Medicine of USC, oversees three L.A.-area hospitals: Keck Hospital of USC, USC Norris Comprehensive Cancer Hospital, and USC Verdugo Hills Hospital; more than 40 ambulatory clinics; and the USC Care physician practice. He also heads KMC’s international medicine initiative. Jackiewicz serves as a board member of the California Hospital Association. Prior to joining USC, he was chief executive of UCSD Health System and held leadership positions at the University of Pennsylvania Health System, Stanford University School of Medicine, and Columbia University Medical Center.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Thomas E. Jackiewicz
- Health Care Leadership Forum & Awards 2018: THOMAS E. JACKIEWICZ
- $1B Vision in Boyle Heights
- Keck Medicine of USC to Acquire Los Angeles Cardiology Associates
- THOMAS JACKIEWICZ
- USC Acquires First Community Hospital
- New Leadership Team at Kaiser Medical School
- USC Opens $100M Outpatient Center on Eastside