Steven F. Roth
Co-Chief Executive, World Oil Corp.
Steven F. Roth manages World Oil’s extensive real estate assets throughout California, including marine terminals and large infill development sites. Founded by his father, Bernard Roth, in 1938, World Oil is one of California’s largest privately held companies. Prior to joining World Oil, Roth was one of the original founding partners of Creative Artists Agency and served as vice chairman of the board of International Creative Management. He was also partner of the literary firm Zeigler Disktan and Roth, and produced several motion pictures, including “Scrooged,” “Gladiator,” and “Last Action Hero.” Roth is a strong supporter of inner-city L.A. charities.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Steven F. Roth
- Hollywood Figure, Arts Patron in Family Feud
- Bernard Roth Dies at 95
- Investment Firm Pulls Into Operator of Gas Stations
- Well-Off Oil Family Deepens Fight Over Company
- LAX Freight to Take Off With Middle East Airline
- Real Estate Quarterly --- Five Key Parcels That Are Ripe for Redevelopment