Partner, O’Melveny & Myers
Steve Olson serves as firm-wide co-chairman of the white-collar defense and corporate investigations practice for O’Melveny. A former federal prosecutor at the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Los Angeles, Olson rejoined the firm in July 2013 after serving as deputy chief of staff and senior adviser to the U.S. commerce secretary. Olson also served as executive director of SelectUSA, President Barack Obama’s initiative to attract increased investment in the United States by international businesses.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Steve Olson
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Marcellus McRae
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: MARGARET “MAGGIE” CARTER
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: DEBRA WONG YANG
- Century City Firm Bucks Trend With New Hires
- Better Suited
- New Federal Prosecutor Could Intensify Focus On White-Collar Crime
- STEVEN OLSON