Executive Director, Business of Science Center, UCLA
In addition to serving on the board of cancer treatment research company Kite Pharma, Roy Doumani is executive director of UCLA’s Business of Science Center and a professor at the David Geffen School of Medicine at the university. With a background in international finance and banking, Doumani has served as a board member and adviser to companies in the United States, Asia, Europe, and the Middle East. He has been involved with numerous financial institutions including as founder and director of First Los Angeles Bank and chairman of World Trade Bank in Los Angeles.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Roy Doumani
- Professor as Entrepreneur: UCLA’s Belldegrun on to Next Biopharma Enterprise
- Vested in Biotech: Doumani, Business Center Boons for UCLA
- Investors Get Early Jump on Cancer Treatment
- Arie Belldegrun, MD
- LA 500: Arie Belldegrun
- Laurels for Leaders: Aecom Boss Burke Highlights Class of Annual Honorees
- Blow to Biotech Could Be Brief