Robert W. Stone
Chief Executive, City of Hope
Robert W. Stone sets the strategic vision for City of Hope, driving business development and maximizing potential growth for the cancer research and treatment institution that is dedicated to innovation in biomedical research and the delivery of compassionate, world-class patient care. He leads a diverse team of talented individuals committed to humanitarian service and ensuring access to the institution’s breakthrough discoveries and specialized therapies. Since joining City of Hope in 1996 as associate general counsel, Stone has served in a number of increasingly responsible roles, including having served as president and executive officer of the City of Hope Medical Foundation.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Robert Stone
- New President, Head Physician for City of Hope Med Center
- City of Hope President Elected to National Academy of Medicine
- Corporate Citizenship & Giving Guide 2018: City of Hope
- City of Hope Opens Lancaster Facility
- HEART OF STONE
- City of Hope Taps Annette Walker to Develop $200M Cancer Center in OC