Richard M. Pachulski
Partner, Pachulski Stang Ziehl & Jones
For more than 40 years, Richard M. Pachulski has represented debtors and creditors’ committees in both out-of-court workouts and in-court proceedings. In addition, he has extensive experience in business reorganizations, as well as debtor/creditor litigation across numerous industries. He was lead counsel in the corporate restructurings of American Suzuki Motor Corp., Solyndra, and Mesa Airlines. Additionally, he was lead bankruptcy counsel to Lehman Bros. During the 1980s, he was a well-known Chapter 7 and Chapter 11 trustee. His work over this time span led to inclusion in the American College of Bankruptcy, an honorary association of the nation’s most esteemed bankruptcy and insolvency professionals.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Richard Pachulski
- RICHARD PACHULSKI
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Teddy M. Kapur
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Randye Soref
- WHO'S WHO---White Knights in Pinstripe Suits
- Leaders in Law Finalists - ATTORNEY AWARDS: LITIGATION ATTORNEYS
- Robbins Bros. Files Chapter 11
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: MARSHA A. HOUSTON