Richard M. Pachulski
Partner, Pachulski Stang Ziehl & Jones
For more than 40 years, Richard M. Pachulski has represented debtors and creditors’ committees in both out-of-court workouts and in-court proceedings. In addition, he has extensive experience in business reorganizations, as well as debtor/creditor litigation across numerous industries. He was lead counsel in the corporate restructurings of American Suzuki Motor Corp., Solyndra, and Mesa Airlines. Additionally, he was lead bankruptcy counsel to Lehman Bros. During the 1980s, he was a well-known Chapter 7 and Chapter 11 trustee. His work over this time span led to inclusion in the American College of Bankruptcy, an honorary association of the nation’s most esteemed bankruptcy and insolvency professionals.
You May Also Like
- Richard Pachulski
- WHO'S WHO---White Knights in Pinstripe Suits
- Robbins Bros. Files Chapter 11
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: MARSHA A. HOUSTON
- Leaders in Law Finalists - ATTORNEY AWARDS: LITIGATION ATTORNEYS
- Tables Turn for Bankruptcy Boutiques Awash in Business
- Firm Engages in Office Politics to Raise Its Profile
- Strange Mix?