Neal S. ElAttrache
Board Member and Surgeon, Kerlan-Jobe Orthopaedic Clinic
Dr. Neal S. ElAttrache is an orthopedic surgeon specializing in sports medicine at Kerlan-Jobe Orthopaedic Clinic. He is a member of the Kerlan-Jobe Orthopaedic Clinic board, chairman of the Kerlan-Jobe Orthopaedic Foundation, and program director for the Kerlan-Jobe Fellowship. He serves on the board and as co-chair of medical affairs for the Kerlan-Jobe Institute, a collaboration with Cedars-Sinai Medical Center to lead advancements in the fields of orthopedics and sports medicine on a global scale. ElAttrache is head team physician for the Los Angeles Dodgers and Rams and is orthopedic consultant to the Los Angeles Kings and Los Angeles Lakers. He has also been elected as President of the Herodicus Society from July 2016 to July 2017. He served as senior surgeon for on-site surgical support for the U.S. Olympic Committee at the 2008 Beijing Olympics.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: ORTHOPEDICS AND SPORTS MEDICINE
- Dodger Doc
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: ONCOLOGY
- Focus on Orthopedics and Sports Medicine: Proactively Avoid Golf Injuries and Get Back into the Swing of Things on the Course
- Top Doctors Los Angeles: Gregory J. Adamson
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: COSMETIC AND RECONSTRUCTIVE SURGERY
- Focus on Orthopedics and Sports Medicine: Physicians and Patients Should be Aware of the Potential Benefits and Risks Associated with Biologic Treatments for Osteoarthritis
- Hand Surgery in the Minimally Invasive Style