Michael O. Johnson
Executive Chairman, Herbalife Ltd.
Michael O. Johnson is executive chairman of Herbalife, having previously served as chief executive. He has played a major role in the company, overseeing all aspects of global operations, ensuring the company has the resources necessary to meet its goals, and pursues profitability and growth to increase shareholder value. Under his leadership, the company grew to net sales of $4.5 billion in 2015 from $1.1 billion in 2003 and built a global brand through its sponsorship of more than 200 teams, athletes, and fitness events, including the LA Galaxy.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Michael O. Johnson
- Herbalife Names Michael O. Johnson as Interim CEO, Replacing Richard Goudis
- Villaraigosa Takes Job With Herbalife
- Herbalife CEO Michael Johnson to Step Down After 13 Years
- Herbalife CEO's Compensation Slashed
- Michael S. Burke
- Herbalife Sees Uptick in Revenue, Cites Rising Demand
- Herbalife Profit Jumps 30 Percent