Margaret “Margo” Georgiadis
Chief Executive, Mattel Inc.
Margaret Georgiadis took the helm as Mattel’s chief executive in early 2017. She is also on the Mattel board of directors. Georgiadis came from Google, where she ran commercial operations and ad sales in the United States, Canada, and Latin America for six years. She had previously served as chief operating officer of Groupon Inc. and executive vice president and chief marketing officer of Discover Financial Services. At Discover, she led the company through a turnaround, revitalizing business performance with award-winning new products, customer experience and marketing. Prior to Discover, Georgiadis was a partner at McKinsey & Company for 15 years in London and Chicago. She sits on the board of McDonald’s Corp. and is a graduate of Harvard Business School.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- New CEO at Mattel Inc.
- Troubling Trend For Mattel Amid Its Latest C-Suite Shakeup?
- Ynon Kreiz
- Mattel Plans to Cut 2,200 Jobs
- Mattel, Jakks Pacific See Slump in Q3 Earnings
- Women Scarce on CEO Pay List
- Mattel Shares Rise after First Quarter Earnings Announced
- Mattel Partners with Alibaba to Develop Toys for China