Chief Executive, Providence Saint John’s Health Center and John Wayne Cancer Institute
Marcel Loh is chief executive of Providence Saint John’s Health Center and John Wayne Cancer Institute. Before taking up his current position in 2014, Loh served in executive roles for 14 years at Swedish Health Services, a nonprofit health system in Seattle and an affiliate of Providence Health & Services. Prior to joining Swedish, he served as chief executive of Kadlec Medical Center in Richland, Wash., and North Valley Hospital in Whitefish, Mont. Loh holds a master’s in hospital administration from the University of Iowa and a bachelor’s in business administration from the University of North Dakota.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Marcel Loh
- MARCEL LOH
- John Wayne Cancer Institute Taps Physician Researcher as Top Executive
- Providence Saint John’s Receives $5M Gift From Longtime Supporters
- Providence Approved to Take Over Saint John’s Health Center
- Top Doctors Los Angeles: Steve Vasilev
- Neuroscience Institute Opens New SaMo Center
- U.S. News Ranks L.A. Hospitals Among the Best in the Nation