Lee Maen Partner, Innovative Dining Group
In 1996, Lee Maen and three business partners developed the first Sushi Roku on Third Street in Los Angeles, which now has additional concepts including BOA Steakhouse and Katana. Maen sits on numerous industry panels, including the Aspen Food and Wine Festival. He is a member of the board of the West Hollywood Chamber of Commerce and the board that manages the Sunset Strip Business Improvement District. He is also a member of the Santa Monica Bay Chapter of YPO.
Enjoy most: Building a place for people to come and escape, celebrate, and socialize.
Best advice: Work hard, never give up, and make lots of friends.
Most excited: Opening Katana in Chicago this winter.
Fun fact: I didn’t say a word until my fifth birthday party.
Alma Mater: Bachelor’s, UCLA; MBA, Anderson School of Management.
Bucket list: Fly a plane by myself.
Beverage: Tequila (on the rocks with a lemon twist).
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Lee Maen
- Overseas Steaks Rise in Mideast
- Restaurant Operator Now Has Steak in Middle East
- RESTAURANTS---The owners of Sushi Roku, the popular sushi eatery, embark on a major expansion drive
- Fuller Plate
- Suit Alleges Range of Infractions at Restaurant
- Sunset Strip Searches for Sizzle
- Middle East Feast