Chief Executive, Metropolitan Water District of Southern California
Jeffrey Kightlinger is general manager and chief executive of Metropolitan Water District of Southern California, the largest municipal water provider in the nation. It delivers an average of more than 2 billion gallons of water a day to 19 million customers across Southern California. The MWD serves one out of every two Californians in Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino, San Diego, and Ventura counties. Kightlinger, who was appointed to his position in February 2006, manages the district’s $1.8 billion annual budget and 1,800 employees.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Jeffrey Kightlinger
- MWD Names General Manager
- Metropolitan Water District Board Selects New Chair
- Water Woes: Cuts, Rationing Loom
- Sachi A. Hamai
- Furniture Outlet H.D. Buttercup Planning a Major Expansion
- MWD Commits Up to $10.8B for Two-Tunnel Water Project
- Failed Water Deal Driving Cadiz Into Desert Real Estate