Jason Lawrence Nazar
Chief Executive, Comparably
Jason is an active tech entrepreneur, investor, writer, and chief executive of Comparably, the online platform to understand workplace compensation and culture. Before Comparably, Jason founded Docstoc, the largest content site to help small business. Docstoc was one of the most visited websites in the world and grew to over 50 million members before it was acquired by Intuit in 2013. Jason also created and hosts Startups Uncensored, the longest-running and most widely attended technology gathering in SoCal. He is the entrepreneur in residence for the city of Los Angeles, appointed by Mayor Garcetti and serves on the boards of Carelinx, Collab Studios, and Flo.
Alma Maters: BA, University of California, Santa Barbara; JD, MBA, Pepperdine University.
You May Also Like
- Docstoc Founder Launches Salary Comparison Startup
- Jason Nazar Raises $5.2 Million for Stealth Startup
- 20 in their 20s: Jason Nazar
- Intuit Announces Abrupt End to Docstoc
- Online Platform Gets Marketing Firms Talking
- Document Site Deal Good on Paper to Buyer
- Intuit to Acquire Docstoc, Document Firm Serving Small Business
- Docstoc Launches Microsoft Office Marketplace