Chairman and Chief Executive, Newegg Inc.
Fred Chang founded Newegg Inc., a provider of computer parts and hardware, in January 2001. He built the business to become a leading online retailer. With more than 10.5 million products and an award-winning website, the company equips its customers with state-of-the-art decision-making resources such as detailed product information, “how-to” tutorials, more than 3 million customer reviews, and high-resolution photo galleries.
You May Also Like
- Computer Retailer Has Something Brewing in China
- Newegg Fries Competition With Vast Electronics Menu
- Newegg Takes Its IPO Plan Out of the Frying Pan
- Chief Exec’s Exit the Latest Shakeup for Online Retailer
- Newegg Accused of Fraud by Group of Korean Banks
- Animation Firm Drawn Into Reverse-Merger Deal
- Newegg Takes Crack at IPO
- Newegg Expanding New Role in Fulfillment