Director, Lawrence J. Ellison Institute for Transformative Medicine of USC
Director, USC Center for Applied Molecular Medicine
Dr. David Agus is professor of medicine and engineering at University of Southern California Keck School of Medicine and Viterbi School of Engineering. He helms the Lawrence J. Ellison Institute for Transformative Medicine and is the co-founder of two companies, Navigenics and Applied Proteomics. He leads a multidisciplinary team of researchers dedicated to the development and use of technologies to guide doctors in making health-care decisions tailored to individual needs. Agus’ first book, “The End of Illness,” was published in 2012 and a New York Times No. 1 bestseller. He also authored “A Short Guide to a Long Life” (2014) and “The Lucky Years: How to thrive in the brave new world of health” (2016).
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- David B. Agus, MD
- Cancer Center Gets Sawtelle Address
- USC Cancer Institute Backed by Billionaire Larry Ellison Lands in West L.A.
- Good Samaritan’s $100M Outpatient Project
- Ellison Institute Taps Crew for Collaboration
- Oracle Founder Backs USC Cancer Research Center
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: ORTHOPEDICS AND SPORTS MEDICINE
- USC Receives $10M Gift for BioMedical Research of Blindness