Co-Chairman and Co-Chief Executive, Panda Restaurant Group
Andrew Cherng is the visionary behind Panda Restaurant Group, which his business insights have propelled to become a world leader in Asian dining experiences. His passion for continuous learning inspires a culture where company associates are dedicated to developing their full potential. He was conferred an honorary doctor of humane letters by California State Polytechnic University, Pomona. Under Cherng’s leadership, Panda was ranked the No. 1 Asian quick-service concept for seven consecutive years by QSR. He and wife Peggy Cherng, Panda Restaurant Group’s co-chairman and co-chief executive, have been inducted into the National Restaurant Association’s Hall of Fame.
You May Also Like
- LA 500: Peggy Cherng
- Los Angeles Business Journal Women's Summit: BUSINESS OWNER/CEO OF THE YEAR - DR. PEGGY CHERNG
- The 50 Wealthiest Angelenos: 25. Andrew & Peggy Cherng
- Wealthiest Angelenos: Andrew & Peggy Cherng - #22
- Andrew and Peggy Cherng Accept Award
- What's Black and White and Ready to Get Fancy?
- Japanese Cheesecake Makes Cut