Chief Culinary Officer, Lemonade Restaurant Group
Alan Jackson founded Lemonade, a group of fast-casual restaurants throughout California, in 2008. He and his wife, co-founder Heidi, created a chef-driven, contemporary approach to modern-day comfort food. It now has 28 locations across California – Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego, and, most recently, San Francisco. He is the author of “The Lemonade Cookbook” (St. Martin’s Press), which focuses on his love of fresh, local cuisine. He previously helmed Jackson’s and the Farm Beverly Hills.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Lemonade Appoints Former Universal Studios Hollywood Head Larry Kurzweil as President and CEO
- KKR Sweet on Lemonade
- Restaurant Chain Pushes on Prices
- Eatery Owner’s New Chapter
- Butterfly Equity to Merge Two Healthy-Food Chains Into a New Restaurant Division
- Butterfly Acquires Pacifico Aquaculture in Mexico
- Regional Reports
- TPG Capital Acquires Fast Casual Chain Mendocino Farms