Chief Executive, Cornerstone OnDemand
Adam Miller is founder and chief executive of personnel management software firm Cornerstone OnDemand. He started the company in 1999 and today it is one of the largest cloud computing companies in the world, with more than 25 million users across 191 countries. Prior to founding Cornerstone, Miller served time as an investment banker and consultant. He is chairman of the Cornerstone OnDemand Foundation and Team Rubicon. He led the establishment of nonprofit Food Allergy Research & Education and serves on its executive board. He is on the board of Mindbody, provider of business management software for the wellness services industry.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Adam Miller
- LinkedIn, Silver Lake Take Stake In Cornerstone OnDemand
- (10) Cornerstone OnDemand
- Cornerstone OnDemand Expands Board
- Cornerstone OnDemand Acquires Hiring Platform Workpop
- Deals for Rivals Could Work for HR-Focused Firm
- Cornerstone Launches Startup Investment Fund and Incubator
- Cornerstone OnDemand Makes Acquisition