Chief Executive, Los Angeles County Business Federation
Tracy Hernandez was instrumental in the Los Angeles County Business Federation’s organizational founding, as well as its early warning, advocacy, and outreach efforts. The federation aims to boost civic engagement among the elusive business-owner market segment. Launched in 2008, nonprofit BizFed serves more than 130 business organizations representing a diverse cross-section of more than 268,000 businesses across the county, and works to advocate for positive public policy, legislation, and civic engagement across the region’s diverse business community. Hernandez also is the owner of the business advisory firm Impower Inc. She previously served as the first female publisher of the Los Angeles Daily News.
You May Also Like
- Tracy Hernandez
- Pursuing Different Dividends in L.A.
- L.A.’s BizFed Wants Active Role in Development, Job-Creating Policies
- Diversity & Inclusion Summit: PRISCILLA CHAVEZ
- Bad Foundation for Business
- Enrique "Rick" Hernandez Jr.
- Concerns About Housing Costs and Homelessness Rise in BizFed Poll
- Keeping Energy Plan Grounded