Judy D. Olian
Chairwoman, UCLA Anderson School of Management
Judy D. Olian leads a school that annually provides management education to almost 2,000 students in MBA, master’s, and doctoral programs, and to more than 2,000 professionals through executive education programs. The school has several widely recognized research centers and a global alumni network of more than 35,000 graduates. Under her leadership, which began in 2006, Anderson has raised almost $325 million to support innovative programming and management thought leadership, and to advance itself as one of the leading schools of management in the world.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- UCLA Anderson Dean Judy Olian Stepping Down
- UCLA Anderson Appoints Interim Dean
- MBA Guide: UCLA Anderson School of Management
- Talk of Fee Hikes Gaining Ground at Graduate Schools
- UCLA Anderson to Become More Self-Sufficient
- ULCA Anderson Opens an Accelerator
- Business School To Work Alumni
- UCLA Anderson Opens an Accelerator