President, Bendheim Enterprises Inc.
Bendheim Enterprises Inc. is a real estate investment holding company with operations in California and Nevada. John Bendheim, who also founded Inland Homes in 1994, has specialized in providing equity funding for real estate transactions. Previously, he was president of Benditel Inc., an apparel manufacturer based in Los Angeles. He has invested in real estate since 1976 and has owned apartments, surgery centers, office buildings, condominiums, model homes, industrial buildings, recreational vehicle parks, and convenience centers. He sits on the boards of the USC Sports Business Institute, Liquipel, California Republic Bank, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, American Fidelity Corp., Lowenstein Foundation, Beverly Hills Chamber of Commerce, Beverly Hills Convention and Visitors Bureau, Wallis Annenberg Center for the Performing Arts, Los Angeles Sports and Entertainment Commission, and Evergreen Community School.
You May Also Like
- John Bendheim
- Investment Group Scoops Up Deal With Yogurt Flavor
- Daily Briefs
- Real Estate Guys Rock the Boat for L.A. Fundraiser
- Real Estate Investor in Beverly Hills Double-Play
- Investors Undaunted by Pricey Office
- Buyer Makes Triple Play for Office Properties
- Rooftop Fire Turns Sunset Tower Into Even Hotter Property