Partner, Latham & Watkins
Jim Beaubien is a partner in the Century City office of Latham & Watkins, the firm at which he has practiced since 1991. Beaubien formerly served as office managing partner, as well as chairman of the corporate department. His practice focuses on mergers and acquisitions, private equity, and public companies. His clients include Live Nation, Mattel, Cerner Corp., Crown Resorts, Health Net, Leonard Green & Partners, Saban Capital, Moelis & Co., and Shamrock Holdings.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Law Firm Wins Staff on Appeal
- Firm Grows Roster of Former Government Officials
- L.A.’s Biggest Firm Thinks Young With New Hires
- Vet Attorney Draws Double Management Duty
- Featured Profile: Corporate Attorney James Beaubien
- Real Estate Boom Has Land-Use Practices Rising
- Latham Picks Up Former Skadden and Paul Hasting Partners to Bolster Litigation Practice
- Leaders in Law 2018 Firm Attorney of the Year Finalists: Andrew Kirsh