Ernest Wooden Jr.
Chief Executive, Los Angeles Tourism & Convention Board
Ernest “Ernie” Wooden Jr. has spent his entire career in the hospitality industry, including more than a decade in senior leadership positions in both global brand management and operations with Hilton Hotels Corp. An L.A.-area resident since 1999, he is president and chief executive of the Los Angeles Tourism & Convention Board. The board was created in 1977 as a private nonprofit business association. It is recognized as the official branding, sales, and marketing organization for Los Angeles.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Ernest Wooden Jr.
- Former Hilton Exec to Head L.A. Tourism Board
- A Look Ahead: What’s on the agenda for Los Angeles business in the coming week
- Shortcomings of L.A. Convention Center Cost it $5 Billion in Business
- L.A. Tourism Hits Hospitality High
- L.A. Sets New Tourism Record With 50M Visitors
- Translating Local Appeal
- L.A. Selected as Host for 2018 National City Summit