David Raymond Garcia
Managing Partner, Century City Office, Sheppard Mullin Richter & Hampton
David Garcia is a litigator with a broad background in complex civil litigation for major U.S. companies, including extensive class-action and multidistrict litigation experience. He focuses primarily on antitrust litigation and counseling. His antitrust litigation experience includes price-fixing cartel defense and patent-related monopolization claims. He counsels extensively on joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions, and competitor collaborations in health care for a broad range of hospitals and doctor groups throughout the United States, including divestiture negotiations with the Federal Trade Commission and Department of Justice.
Enjoy most: Working with colleagues to solve challenging client problems creatively and efficiently.
Proudest moment: I clerked for the Hon. Constance Baker Motley, the first black woman on the federal bench, and on the last day of my clerkship she told me that I had done a great job.
Bucket list: To hit on a stadium court where a Grand Slam is played.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Ralph Campillo
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Paul S. Chan
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: KENT RAYGOR
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: JAMES R. EVANS, JR.
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: MILDRED SEGURA
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: JANET H. KWUON
- Leaders in Law Honorees - Attorney Awards: MANNY A. ABASCAL
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: DEBRA E. POLE