Chairman, U.S. Board of Partners; Managing Partner, PricewaterhouseCoopers
Brian Cullinan serves as PwC’s U.S. board chairman and is a member of PwC’s global board. In addition to his board roles, Cullinan is managing partner of PwC’s practice throughout Southern California. Previously, he served as U.S. leader for the entertainment, media, and communication assurance practice, as well as PwC’s West Region assurance leader.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: LYN DESANTIS
- Most Influential Minority CPAs: TRACEE JONES
- Survey Maps Out Business Cities
- PricewaterhouseCoopers Still Invited to Oscars - Sans Cellphones
- Patrick Niemann
- Leaders in Law 2018 Winners: International Firm Attorney of the Year - Edward A. Perron
- LA 500: Brad D. Brian