Public records have revealed that CIM Group paid $158 million for the Martha Washington Hotel in New York plus an additional $14 million for a second parcel next door, a real estate news site in New York reports. According to The Real Deal, the Los Angeles-based CIM bought the 256-room, 130,000-square-foot hotel earlier this month. The developer plans to renovate the property and rename it the Redbury Hotel New York.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Investor Claims Being Locked Out of Hotel Sale
- Hollywood Hotel Makes Room for New Owner
- L.A. Developer on Rise in N.Y.
- Pebblebrook Hotel Trust Acquires Redbury
- Hollywood Hotel Ready to Check Out of Limbo
- News of the Week
- Hotel Deal Checks In With Record Per-Room Price
- Hudson Pacific Buys CIM Group Headquarters