Public records have revealed that CIM Group paid $158 million for the Martha Washington Hotel in New York plus an additional $14 million for a second parcel next door, a real estate news site in New York reports. According to The Real Deal, the Los Angeles-based CIM bought the 256-room, 130,000-square-foot hotel earlier this month. The developer plans to renovate the property and rename it the Redbury Hotel New York.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Investor Claims Being Locked Out of Hotel Sale
- Hollywood Hotel Makes Room for New Owner
- L.A. Developer on Rise in N.Y.
- Pebblebrook Hotel Trust Acquires Redbury
- Hollywood Hotel Ready to Check Out of Limbo
- News of the Week
- Hotel Deal Checks In With Record Per-Room Price
- Hudson Pacific Buys CIM Group Headquarters