A top official defended charter schools, saying they serve all students, and the Eli and Edythe Broad Foundation’s plan to create 260 charter schools in Los Angeles County would not financially cripple the public school system, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Broads Backing Big Charter Plan
- Big Test for Charters
- Charter School Plan Divides School Board
- Taking the Reins for Charter Schools
- Does L.A. Times Have a Conflict?
- L.A. Art Dealer Accused of Scamming Michael Ovitz
- Board Approves $11 Million to Fix LAUSD Records System
- Supervisors Back “Local” Times