A top official defended charter schools, saying they serve all students, and the Eli and Edythe Broad Foundation’s plan to create 260 charter schools in Los Angeles County would not financially cripple the public school system, the Los Angeles Times reports.
You May Also Like
- Big Test for Charters
- Broads Backing Big Charter Plan
- Taking the Reins for Charter Schools
- Charter School Plan Divides School Board
- Does L.A. Times Have a Conflict?
- Board Approves $11 Million to Fix LAUSD Records System
- Doctors’ Strike Will Not Close UC Clinics
- L.A. Art Dealer Accused of Scamming Michael Ovitz