Videos on Venice's Snapchat are now getting six billion views a day, gaining ground on Facebook with its eight billion daily views. According to the Los Angeles Times, Snapchat executives said the number of videos viewed on the messaging app have tripled since May. Facebook Chief Executive Mark Zuckerberg last week said during an earnings call that 500 million people watch videos on Facebook and its apps on a daily basis.
Snapchat’s audience consists of smartphone users compared to Facebook’s which include cell phone and desktop users.
You May Also Like
- Snapchat Adds Sweet Channel
- Snapchat Receiving 8 Billion Video Views a Day
- Facebook Sending Message to Snapchat
- Snapchat Increases Photo Lifespan With Stories
- Snapchat Video Views Rise to 10 Billion A Day
- Message App Hopes 2.0 Changes Speak to Base
- Snapchat Photos Can Now Be Viewed Indefinitely
- Snapchat Confirms Bitstrips Acquisition