Tetra Tech Inc. is part of a group of companies that has secured a U.S. Air Force contract with a potential value of $950 million, the company said Monday.
Under the five-year contract, the Pasadena engineering firm will support the Air Force’s construction program. The military branch is seeking to modernize its infrastructure with potable water supplies, utility systems and transportation networks around the world.
Tetra Tech will collect and analyze geospatial data, develop and help with master planning, conduct field surveys and design facilities with green building elements when possible.
The contract has an option to be extended another two years after the five-year term.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Tetra Tech Wins Portion of $100M Federal Contract
- Tetra Tech Awarded $600 Million Contract
- Tetra Tech Gets Slice of $950M Environmental Contract
- Tetra Tech Lands Air Force Deal
- Tetra Tech Wins $23.6 Million U.S. Navy Contract
- Business Briefs: Northrop, Tetra Tech, WPT Enterprises, Jacobs Engineering
- Tetra Tech Secures $650 Million Multiple-Award Federal Contract
- Tetra Tech Awarded $85M USAID Contract for Energy Security in Ukraine