Just in time for holiday trips, American Airlines Group Inc. will debut nonstop service to Jamaica’s Sangster International Airport in Montego Bay from Los Angeles International Airport starting Friday.
The red-eye flights to Jamaica from LAX will depart on Fridays and Saturdays at 11 p.m. and arrive at 7:47 a.m., according to American. Flights to LAX from Jamaica will depart at 9 a.m. on Saturdays and Sundays and arrive at 12:34 p.m.
American says it’s the only airline to offer nonstop service to the island from the West Coast.
You May Also Like
- American Launches Telluride, Jackson Hole Flights from LAX
- Delta Adding Daily Flight from LAX to Mexico City
- Next Stop: Cuba
- Finnair to Launch Nonstop Service from LAX to Helsinki Starting March 31
- LAX Holiday Traffic Expected to Rise
- Xiamen Airlines to Bring New China Route to LAX
- Mideast Connections Take Off as LAX Upgrades
- City of Los Angeles Seeks Pilot for Ontario Airport