Just in time for holiday trips, American Airlines Group Inc. will debut nonstop service to Jamaica’s Sangster International Airport in Montego Bay from Los Angeles International Airport starting Friday.
The red-eye flights to Jamaica from LAX will depart on Fridays and Saturdays at 11 p.m. and arrive at 7:47 a.m., according to American. Flights to LAX from Jamaica will depart at 9 a.m. on Saturdays and Sundays and arrive at 12:34 p.m.
American says it’s the only airline to offer nonstop service to the island from the West Coast.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Mideast Connections Take Off as LAX Upgrades
- Delta Adding Daily Flight from LAX to Mexico City
- American Launches Telluride, Jackson Hole Flights from LAX
- Southwest Airlines Adds Flights at Burbank, Ontario Airports
- First Nonstop Flights From LAX to Africa to Begin Next Month
- Finnair to Launch Nonstop Service from LAX to Helsinki Starting March 31
- LAX Holiday Traffic Expected to Rise
- City of Los Angeles Seeks Pilot for Ontario Airport