If Stephen Colbert’s first-week guests are anything to go by, it looks like David Letterman’s successor has an interest in the tech world – or at least in its biggest personalities.
The Late Show with Stephen Colbert’s second episode on Sept. 9 will feature Los Angeles billionaire Elon Musk, the chief executive of SpaceX and Tesla Motors, as its second guest, according to a statement from the network. He will follow Scarlett Johansson.
Musk and Colbert should have plenty to talk about. Tesla is preparing to launch a more affordable vehicle in a few months, and Musk announced earlier this year that he’d like to bring the Internet to Mars.
The following night, Uber Chief Executive Travis Kalanick, who has come under fire for Uber’s business practices and workplace culture, will share the stage with Colbert as his first guest.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- CBS Chief Tells How the Colbert Deal Got Done
- Silicon Beach Report April 13: Too Many Robots for Elon Musk
- Tesla Shares Break $100
- Musk Opens Tesla Patents
- Elon Musk to Advise President-Elect Donald Trump
- L.A. a Magnet for Magnates
- Musk Denies ‘Rude’ Client his Tesla
- Wealthiest Angelenos: 2, Elon Musk