Westwood firm Shamrock Capital Advisors, which began as an investment adviser for the Disney family, announced Wednesday that one of its portfolio companies, New York fantasy sports portal FanDuel, acquired New York sports analytics company NumberFire. Terms were not disclosed.
Brentwood firm Caltius Equity Partners announced Tuesday that it has made an investment in World Class Technology Corp. in McMinnville, Ore., which manufactures dental and orthodontic equipment. Terms were not disclosed.
You May Also Like
- PE Roundup: Private Equity Deals Announced This Week
- Facing Influx of Competition, AlphaDraft Sells to FanDuel
- WPromote Nabs Shamrock Capital Investment
- Shamrock Sells Globetrotters
- Shamrock Capital Advisors Sheds Giant Creative Strategy for Up to $97M
- PE Roundup: Private Equity Deals and Funds Announced This Week
- Shamrock Buys Catalog of Pop Hit Makers Stargate
- Shamrock Capital Advisors Sells Questex