Mayor Eric Garcetti, in a speech at the Mayoral Housing, Transportation & Jobs summit on Wednesday said that the housing shortage in Los Angeles is linked to a low minimum wage, and unveiled plans to build 100,000 housing units by 2021, the Los Angeles Times reports.
You May Also Like
- Looking to the River
- Garcetti Sells Echo Park House
- Valley Business Group Delays Minimum Wage Vote
- Mayor Garcetti Lists Echo Park Home
- Santa Monica, West Hollywood to Consider Wage Hikes
- Garcetti Plans to Raise Minimum Wage to $13.50
- Biden Backs Garcetti’s Minimum Wage Hike
- Higher Minimum Wage for Hotel Workers?