Five Los Angeles City Council members put forward a proposal Tuesday that would slow down Mayor Eric Garcetti’s plan to raise the minimum wage by requiring a thorough economic study on how businesses could be affected by the increase, the Daily News reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Minimum Wage Approved by Council
- Apparel Industry Fears Minimum Wage Hike
- Council Proposal Could Push L.A. Minimum Wage Above $15
- Hotels Seek Say On Worker Pay
- L.A. Council Waives Fees for TV Pilots
- West Hollywood Approves Smaller Minimum Wage Hike
- Garcetti Hopes to Stir Up Trade on Asia Trip
- Neighbor Cities May Also Pay for L.A. Wage Hike