While leading a trade delegation in Asia, Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti signed a series of agreements to increase coordination between the city and Asian countries, including a measure to streamline the process of getting Chinese patients who need medical care to Los Angeles hospitals, the Daily News reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Garcetti Hopes to Stir Up Trade on Asia Trip
- L.A. Mayor Garcetti to Lead Trade Mission to East Asia
- News of the Week
- L.A. Biomass Energy Firm Signs Japanese Deal During Mayor’s Asia Trade Mission
- Hahn Aims to Get Up Close and Personal With Asian Hosts
- Garcetti Declares Emergency Over Runaway Production
- Minimum Wage Approved by Council
- Garcetti Pushes ‘Street Smart’ Program