While leading a trade delegation in Asia, Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti signed a series of agreements to increase coordination between the city and Asian countries, including a measure to streamline the process of getting Chinese patients who need medical care to Los Angeles hospitals, the Daily News reports.
You May Also Like
- Garcetti Hopes to Stir Up Trade on Asia Trip
- News of the Week
- Garcetti Declares Emergency Over Runaway Production
- Eric Garcetti Taking L.A. 'Back to Basics'
- Garcetti Pushes ‘Street Smart’ Program
- L.A. Mayor Garcetti to Lead Trade Mission to East Asia
- LAPD Will Get 7,000 Body Cameras
- Garcetti, Blumenfield Tour West San Fernando Valley