Keck Medicine of USC, the University of Southern California’s medical enterprise, has acquired Orange Coast Oncology Hematology Medical Associates for an undisclosed price as part of a cancer-treatment network allowing local patients to avoid trips to Los Angeles for care.
The practice will now be known as USC Oncology/Hematology and have locations in Newport Beach and Irvine and at the USC Oncology/Hematology Infusion Center in Newport Beach.
Keck started laying the groundwork for the network late last year when it teamed with Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian to develop a treatment strategy that includes a comprehensive cancer program at Hoag Family Cancer Institute.
You May Also Like
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: ONCOLOGY
- USC’s Keck Medicine Opening New Outpatient Clinic in the San Gabriel Valley
- $1B Vision in Boyle Heights
- Health Care Leadership Forum & Awards 2018: THOMAS E. JACKIEWICZ
- LA 500: Thomas E. Jackiewicz
- Hospital Operator Nurses Patient Volume, Revenue
- USC Medical Center Doubles Up in Downtown
- Expanding USC Partners With Clinic Operator