Google’s director of engineering, Ray Kurzweil, predicts that by 2029, computers will be able to understand our language, learn from experience and outsmart even the most intelligent humans, the U.K's Independent reports.
You May Also Like
- Google Invests in Anti-Spill Spoon
- Human Resources, Staffing & Employment: HR’s Use of Artificial Intelligence to Skyrocket Over Next Five Years, According to New Study
- Patrick Soon-Shiong Innovation Awards 2017: WINNER - OBEN
- Can Robots Help Humans Get in Gear?
- CEO of Answer Startup Questions AI’s Bad Rap
- Patrick Soon-Shiong Innovation Awards 2017 Nominees: Engineering Plus X
- Miso Robotics' Robot Chef Continues Work at Dodger Stadium
- Trouble in China