Social Reality, a downtown Los Angeles Internet advertising firm, has acquired Santa Monica ad tech company Five Delta.
Terms of the buy were not disclosed.
Five Delta specializes in ad buys across social networks such as Facebook. Social Reality said it will use Five Delta’s patent-pending tech to further optimize its automated digital advertising platform for social and real-time bidding, or RTB, campaigns.
This is Social Reality’s second acquisition in as many months. It announced a $25 million raise in November, part of which was used to purchase New York digital ad firm Steel Media.
"We continue to build technology that bridges the gap between social and RTB media buying, and Five Delta will help us accelerating these offerings," said Chris Miglino, Social Reality’s chief executive and co-founder, in a statement.
You May Also Like
- Social Reality Raises $25 Million, Buys Steel Media
- Ad Tech Firm Restocks Brass, Jumps to Nasdaq
- Vantage Media Sells Segment to Campus Explorer
- Vantage Media Rebrands to Katch
- L.A. Launch List: Oct. 17
- PK4 Media Acquires Prosperio
- Internet Brands Buys High Gear Media
- Zefr Acquires Ad Tech Firm Engodo