A storm that wreaked havoc on the Bay Area raged on Southern California early Friday, causing thousands of power outages, mudslides, evacuations, home damage and flooded roadways. KPCC reports that the southbound lanes of the710 Freeway at Pacific Coast Highway in Long Beach are among several road closures.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Southbound Jamzilla Ahead
- Strong Winter Storm Slams Region
- Update: Topanga Canyon Boulevard Closed as Rain-Related Costs Mount
- Update: Damaged Roads Hamper Commute; Ventura Freeway to Reopen
- Storm Losing Steam, Forecasters Say
- Storms Expose Vulnerabilities of L.A.'s Traffic System
- Update: Storm Drenches Much of Southern California
- Major Winter Storm Expected to Shift Eastward by Afternoon