West L.A. mobile ad platform Airpush on Thursday said it would buy Hubbl, a New York developer of in-app advertising and personalization technology for mobile devices.
Terms of the deal were not disclosed. Airpush and Hubbl said they plan to release an integrated ad platform to app publishers by January. The goal is to offer developers of iOS and Android mobile apps better earnings capability for their products. Airpush’s network includes more than 120,000 mobile apps.
Hubbl, which launched last year, has 25 employees between its offices in New York and India. Airpush, formed in 2010, has about 160 employees, mainly in Los Angeles and Bangalore.
You May Also Like
- Pickup Moves Mobile Network Into Native Ads
- AirPush Reported to Be Acquired
- Internet Platform Seeks Lift From New HQ, Exec
- Startup Gets Location-Based Deal With Google
- Actor’s Eco-Living Site Links With Branding Firm
- Dating App Looks to Employ Job Information
- Moving Up
- Gradient X Publicly Launches Mobile Ad Platform