A unit of J2 Global Inc. has acquired TechBargains.com, an aggregation site for low-cost deals on consumer electronic products.
Ziff Davis, the New York publishing arm of J2, a Hollywood-based Internet services company, did not disclose terms of the deal, which was announced late Tuesday. The business was acquired from Exponential Interactive Inc. of Emeryville.
TechBargains adds to the Ziff Davis stable of digital media and publishing sites, which includes IGN.com, PCMag.com and ComputerShopper.com.
J2 Global shares on Wednesday closed down 26 cents, or less than 1 percent, to $45.99 on the Nasdaq.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Ziff Davis Buys Tech Publication Business
- Ziff Davis Agrees to Buy Mashable for $50 Million
- Dialed In
- J2 Global Submits $100M Bid for Gawker Media
- J2 Global Makes Another Buy
- J2 Doubles Digital Media Business With IGN Entertainment Acquisition
- J2 Global Makes Digital Media Acquisition
- Silicon Beach Report Dec. 6: J2 Global Acquires Everyday Health for $465M