News Corp. wants the F.C.C. to waive a rule that would prevent it from acquiring the Los Angeles Times, but last week's exit of Federal Communications Commission Chairman Julius Genachowski may delay further action, the New York Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- FCC Chairman to Step Down
- A Courtship Ritual Performed Early
- Corporate Profits Soar as Worker Income Limps
- Target Will Cut Jobs and Revamp Food Business
- Crucial Rule Is Delayed a Year for Obama’s Health Law
- An Easing of Rules on Charges by Amex
- Wells Fargo Caps Subprime Auto Loans
- MOCA Turns Down LACMA Offer