David Spade finally can hang that "sold" sign on his beachfront house, which has been purchased for $10.2 million by Netflix executive Ted Sarandos and his wife, Nicole Avant, former ambassador to the Bahamas, the Hollywood Reporter says.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Hefty Price Tag Hits Home for Residential Designer
- Netflix vs. the Hollywood Studios
- Ted Sarandos
- Silicon Beach Report Dec. 28: Reed Hastings’ $2.1 Million Christmas Gift
- Garcetti Lauds Netflix’s California Commitment
- LA 500: Ted Sarandos
- Spacey to Run Relativity
- DreamWorks Signs Netflix Production Deal