The Los Angeles Department of Water and Power repeatedly bypassed its competitive bidding process when it awarded $480,000 in contracts to lobby Sacramento decision-makers, according to a report issued by City Controller Wendy Greuel, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Riordan Backs Greuel for L.A. Mayor
- Garcetti, Greuel Heading for Runoff
- Garcetti Beats Greuel
- DWP Officials Cut Off Funding for Two Nonprofits
- Donor Fined for Laundering L.A. Campaign Contributions
- Who's to Blame for the DWP P.R. Fiasco?
- The Big Role of Billboards in L.A.'s City Election
- Election Results a Blow to L.A. Unions