Developer Geoff Palmer has built more Central City apartments than anyone else, but the man behind the Tuscan villa-inspired complexes such as the Medici and Orsini has stayed on the outskirts of downtown Los Angeles. But G.H. Palmer Associates has now partnered with parking lot giant L&R Group to develop a massive, two-building complex right in downtown that would straddle Olympic Boulevard at Broadway, the Los Angeles Downtown News reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Broadway Theaters Plan Advances
- A Mediterranean Paradise, Just Off the 110
- GEOFFREY PALMER
- Geoffrey Palmer
- APARTMENTS --- Moving In Downtown
- Schools and Apartments in the Works
- How Bill Chait Became Downtown’s Most Important Non-Chef Restaurateur
- REAL ESTATE---Residential Plans for L.A. Core Heat Up