China’s biggest Bitcoin exchange was forced to stop accepting deposits in the Chinese currency on Wednesday, sending the price of the virtual money tumbling in one of its biggest markets, the New York Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Bitcoin Fraud Can Be Quicker Than the Law
- Man Named by Newsweek Fights Bitcoin Claim
- Lining Up for ‘Star Wars’ – 10 Days Early
- Bitcoin Broker Bets on Digital Change
- More Retailers See Haggling From Shoppers
- Firms That Challenge China on Trade Face Cybertheft
- Regulators See Value in Bitcoin
- Imax Faces a Threat in China